[access-uk] Re: Leaving BT

  • From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 19:45:41 +0100

Barry said

"He didn't' say he wasnt' going to cancel, he said that he was
advised not to  inform BT that he was taking another provider after leaving
 BT."

Quote Simon did say that Virgin said:

"INSTEAD THEY SAID TO TELL THEM THAT I WAS MOVING IN TO A SICK RELATIVE'S
HOUSE TO LOOK AFTER THEM, AND THEY ALREADY HAD A PHONE LINE SO I WOULDN'T
HAVE ANY PROBS WITH THEM."

So why suggest  to say to BT  about staying with  sick  relative?
A  contra ct is a contract  and BT will still need to be paid,
fact.  And if one lies  as a way to get out of a  contract it's
fraud.  So it's quite simple  really,  not happy with BT  just
cancel  the  contract.

Regards,
Derek

e-mail: derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx