[access-uk] Re: Learning to Type Software

  • From: "alan pollard" <apollaal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 17:46:49 +1100

Sam,their is a program that Vision Australia use in their computer training
school,it's called,talking typer,their is I understand a  free lite version as
I recall it is broken  up into lessons and you need to achieve a certain level
before you can move on to the next lesson.Hope this imfo is of some help.Alan
Pollard