[access-uk] Re: Learning a different language

  • From: Chris & Doris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 13:25:45 +0100

There are many different programs and courses for learning another language. if you want an audio only course, Pimsleur's language program or Linguaphone French are probably among the better once. you might want to check with your local library service if they have such a course because they can be quite expensive.

Cheers,

Doris
At 11:02 AM 1/3/2008 +0000, you wrote:

Hi all,  could anyone please tell me of a CD to buy that I could learn French?
Regards
Andy Shipp & Trafford my new best friend.
Located Northampton  Northamptonshire UK.
HamRadio Callsign M0CEG
Echolink 220334
Contact Details
Mobile 07983 598287
Home Tel...+44,0,1604 517007

"Pray, pray, pray!" - Pray without ceasing. (1 Th 5:17)