[access-uk] Latest version of iTunes on the Mac

  • From: Sunil Peck <sunil.peck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 11:52:22 +0000

Hi,

I'm running the latest version on Yosemite with Voiceover.

I'm struggling to work out how to transfer music to my iPhone now that there is
no sidebar in iTunes. I've spent ages looking in the menus but can't find how
to change the views and I've read the help files.

Thank you for any help.
Sunil

Sunil Peck
Journalist and Web Content Producer
020 7619 7325
sunil.peck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:sunil.peck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

[cid:image002.jpg@01CEE450.EDE61AC0]

www.disabilitynow.org.uk
follow us @disabilitynow - Facebook and sign up to our eNewsletter here
Click here to listen to our podcast The Download

Disability Now, 6-10 Market Road, London, N7 9PW

JPEG image