[access-uk] Re: Latest update to Victor Stream

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 09:08:17 -0000

Hi David

Funny you say that as Martin and I were pondering exactly that question last
night.  We like to sometimes listen to BBC Radio Ulster, and no matter what
searches I made, it did not bring it up.  I have no idea, other than to
contact them and ask for stations to be added.  I am assuming that HumanWare
opted to go with OoTunes because it is Canadian or American?  I would prefer
TuneIn, but that's subjective.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace