[access-uk] Re: Latest Phones that support Talks

  • From: "Sayka Hussain" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 19:47:00 -0000

Steve,

I checked today and you can order the N91 but the shops won't carry it until
April.   Shame as I wanted to have a look at it to seee how chunky it was.
Apparently the screen is a flip screen and the keypad has a cover on it as
well.  The N90 is supposed to be slimmer and narrower so we'll see.

Sayka Hussain