[access-uk] Re: Latest Malwarebytes 2.0. Update to V2.1

  • From: "martin wilsher" <martinwilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 21:32:54 -0000

Something i noticed here, the forum which spoke of the access issues was a
beta tester's forum, hense the version was not released when the problems
were first encountered.  While applauding Malwarebytes for picking up the
ball once we'd told them we couldn't see it, why did they drop it when they
must have known about the accessability issues from the beta forum?