[access-uk] Re: Latest JAWS 9 update - does it work?

  • From: "Mandy" <mandy.MJC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 11:41:34 -0000

Hi Damon.

I installed the latest update and at first received same message as you and was
advised do a repair on the install of 9 and try again.  To do this, insert your
disc and instead of installing it will ask if you want to repair, modify or
remove.
Alternatively you could just remove 9 altogether and install the complete
update there was a link given in a post here a couple of days ago but for me
this didn't work so I did it from the Freedom Scientific site.

HTH.

Mandy.