[access-uk] Re: Latest GW?

  • From: "Peter Logue" <plsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 12:45:42 -0000

Billy I should think they will. I only have GW 5.22 and since 5.23 is surely
to be an insignificant update to the build I don't think it will create
problems to 5.22 scripts.
Kilts and kilt set packages can range a great deal in price. A kilt alone
can run you a small fortune to buy. £450 just for a good quality kilt, then
there's the Pleated Wing Collar Shirt and bowtie and jacket and shoes and
accessories, etc,. You could buy a nice lightweight package for about £590
though. Of course you could be a traditionalist and save £4.99 on underwear.
Lol. Perhaps you could go to a kilt store and rent one for the weekend?
That's my advice if you don't intend to wear one a lot. I enjoy Scottish
dancing and go frequently so it?s a good investment for me.

Peter Logue
Skype: clydeview2008