[access-uk] Re: Laser Printers

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 13:08:49 -0000

Hi Jackie.

Yeah, I just wondered. I used an HP laser machine for a while, but the toner started to degrade meaning patchy and streaky print so I got rid of it. The machine itself was an HP1020 LaserJet which I picked up at a bargain of just 70 pounds. The cartridge replacement was going to cost me 65 so I decided to buy a whole new printer which is really why I'm asking for advice now.

All the best and thanks for your input.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>