[access-uk] Re: Laptops with SSD

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 13:13:43 +0100

hi. yes, they're excellent and very efficient. as always, have a look at the designs of the machine down at your local PC world. the designs are the main thing, not the SSD although it is the main thing in terms of performance. they even make AMD look like they're fast *chuckle*.

all the best,

Mo.

On 12/05/2015 12:59, Saqib Hussain wrote:

Hi. Are these Windows 8.1 laptops any good when using NVDA or System
Access? I'm looking to purchase a new laptop and these laptops with
SSD storage are very appealing but I'm not sure how they fair when it
comes to ease of use.