[access-uk] Re: Laptops with Floppy Disk Drives

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 13:57:06 -0400

Hi Barry, If you really wanted your friends to have jaws .. Well, you could
of course make a teledisk image of your diskette if you wanted to go the
whole way.
In my case I was using 3.7 and had lost my diskette.  I'm sure FS would have
done the same if I was using 5.1. Indeed, I'm sure they will if one explains
the situation.

Peter