[access-uk] Re: Laptops revisited

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 22:16:16 +0200

Hi

Can you still get xp pc's cheaply?

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx
or
adrien_collins@xxxxxxxxxxx

I support cobweb, why don't you?
Cobweb is a charity which provides support for sick and
disabled children and their families.
To find out more or to make a donation go to:
www.cobwebfoundation.org

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx