[access-uk] Re: Laptop spec questions

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 15:01:59 -0000

Hi Andy

Firstly, mine has a built-in webcam and I never use it with the built-in microphone that comes with it too, so no you don't have to have both on together. I use my microphone on Skype without the webcam, and it's ok.

Secondly, you won't need a Bluetooth dongle. I have sent TALKS updates from my laptop to my mobile direct, and that's great and quick to do.

Hope that answers your questions.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx