[access-uk] Re: Laptop recommendations please?

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 11:01:37 +0100

fine Steve are they much smaller as well? I bet they are.
nothing beats main stream.
thanks.
by the way did you sort the bluetooth with the braille display?
thanks.
At 07:03 27/08/2008, you wrote:
Hi John,

Not any more, with six cell batteries.  Our lifebooks are also not available
any more as far as I can see, and even if they are, they are now vastly
overpriced for the spec.  For example, the P7120 can't be upgraded to any
more than 1GB of RAM.  This is why I am interested in these Netbooks.  They
use standard DDR2 RAM, and you can upgrade the MSI Wind to 2GB.

All the best

Steve