[access-uk] Re: Laptop recommendations

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 00:27:36 +0100

Laptop recommendationsHi Andrew,

My two brothers use Dell laptops. One of them use it with Jaws and both of them
are happy with their machines. Dell laptops seam to be good solid machines. So
if you spot one you like from Dell go for it you most probably wouldn't be
disappointed. I for once like the fact that you can customise Dell computers to
your personal requirements. The only thing that is annoying with the Dell's
that they use an express PCMCI slots rather than the conventional PCMCI slots,
but that's really a miner issue for anyone to worry about unless you
specifically need a PCMCI slot.

HTH,
Amro