[access-uk] Laptalk pc

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 18:59:41 +0100

Hi all,

A friend who is not on this list has asked me for an opinion on the Laptalk,
the screenless laptop manufactured and distributed by Beyond Sight.  I have
no experience of it, and wonder if anyone has seen it or has used or still
uses it.  Are there any disadvantages of no screen, other than the rather
obvious one of having to use speech.   Is there a distributor in the U.K.?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

David
---

** vacation ## d