[access-uk] Re: Landline Phones with Talking Caller ID

  • From: "Jim Doherty" <j_doherty2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 19:25:52 -0000

Darren,

If you can’t find a landline phone with caller ID, then the other option is a
talking caller  ID from colbolt. This is a stand alone box that plugs into your
phone socket and the landline plugs into the box. Not sure how accessible they
are, maybe someone on this list who might have one can update you on that.

HTH
Jim.