[access-uk] Label printer for win7 recommendations

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessuk list" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 17:23:25 +0100

Hi all.

I currently have a Dymo 310 label printer on my XP system, but this is not
compatible with windows 7, which my other system is running.

Can anyone recommend a simple label printer similar to the Dymo 310 that is
screen reader friendly and windows 7 compatible, please?

Cheers,

Mark Threadgold

Of all the things I have ever lost, The one I miss most is my mind...