[access-uk] Re: LOOKING TO CHANGE MY MOBILE PHONE PROVIDER

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 22:18:38 -0000

Carol, not much to say about T-Mobile, who I am with, as I'm not a
demanding or sophisticated mobile phone user.

Basically, I get a contract for £11.00 a month with free calls between
7:00pm and 7a.m  to local numbers and two hours free national calls
per month.  I don't know how much extra I'd have to pay for texts as I
cannot send them at the moment on that tarrif.  One thing I would say
that is, if voice mail is important to you, then it doesn't cost
anything to access with T-Mobile, although I believe the caller pays
quite heavily for it.

T-Mobile's website is quite good, but not used customer support much
lately so had better not comment.

Coverage of the network does leave something to be desired - unless my
phone isn't particularly sensitive.

All this said, I've been with them for something like ten years now,
and unless my phone usage changes radically I'm not likely to change
any time soon.

Cheers,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at: