[access-uk] Re: LONG CANE PROBLEM

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 12:08:44 +0100

Hi, I have used Vaseline sorry about the spelling. anyway this has helped but not really ideal. any answers on a postcard please Lol.

On 11/08/2014 09:32, carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone has purchased a folding long cane within the past
couple of months and had a problem with the fold mechanism in that, after use,
the sections that fold just don't undo! Well, I've managed by screwing each
part in different directions but now just can't do one section at all so the
cane has become more of an encumbrance in that it will not fold down, even with
brute force!

Anyone got any advice to solve this problem without returning to the RNIB?

Carol P

Carol P