[access-uk] Re: LINK TO GUARDIAN PIECE ON BRAILLE

  • From: Vincent Thacker <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 17:29:15 +0200 (CEST)

Ian,

Excellent. Your article is well-balanced and well-argued.

Vince.

Message Received: May 22 2014, 03:14 PM
From: "Ian Macrae"
To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
Subject: [access-uk] LINK TO GUARDIAN PIECE ON BRAILLE

Yesterday I attempted to send a number of messages to this list contributing to
the discussion on Braille and technology.  I'd been asked by the Guardian to
write a piece from the perspective of a Brailleist, taking a contrary position
to that of Dr Rubery.  Here is the link to that
piece.http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/may/22/braille-golden-age-blind-people-technology

Ian Macrae
Editor
Disability Now
www.disabilitynow.org.ukfollow us @disabilitynow - Facebook and sign up to our
eNewsletter hereDisability Now, 6-10 Market Road, London, N7 9PW