[access-uk] Re: LIGHT WEIGHT, EXCELLENT QUALITY HEADPHONES

  • From: "Joe Hunter" <jjjgidlow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 11:46:03 -0000

hello Carol,
The problem of not being able to look at goods is as you say getting worse. here in liverpool we have a shop that has little boxes or cubicles that allow you to listen before you buy. a pair of headphones in each. Ranging from the cheaper to the 90 quid.
that isn't any good for youI know but for quickness recently I phoned hagger electronics and asked them to discribe what they had for the price range requested.
I got a pair for ten quid and do me fine for listening in bed and they came only the next afternoon.
sincerely joe.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>