[access-uk] Re: LG to release android flip phone, could be great for the VI Market!

  • From: "Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 11:45:00 +0100

Well, take a good look at both, I say.

Whereas Mo has found it easier to learn Android, I personally found it really hard to digest much of Android and know my iPhone pretty well. I do have to work in ways I'd prefer not to, because there are no buttons, so I have a separate keyboard for those times when I'm just too tired to type or think hard, but it is very workable for me.

Apple will certainly let you have some "hands on" experience and I'm sure you should be able to get the same with Android.

Dunno where you're based but I'm in Reading and you're welcome here for a proper play and look at the phone, if that helps.

Carol P

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rajmund" <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, 10 August 2015 11:22 am

Rajmund, are you talking about a phone? Presumably yes!

I'd have a look at both. Many young people adapt well to using touch
screens, but it will and should come down to your preference.

Hope this helps.