[access-uk] Re: LG Wine Android flip phone with buttons now available from Handtec.co.uk

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 17:26:32 +0000

Hi. Yep its something I will certainly be investigating! A custom rom could be
an option but as you say may not be necessary hopefully.

Cheers,

Mo.

David Griffith <daj.griffith@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This will be very useful feedback.
`I guess the crucial thing will be whether they have forked stock
Android and therefore reduce the inbuilt accessibility of the system.
Hopefully not. It i is beyond my expertise but I understand that it is
possible to install custom rom on phones so I do not know if this is an
option if they have forked the OS.

David Griffith
On 15 Nov 2015, at 13:47, Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Everyone.

I've found a website which is now stocking the LG Wine Smart flip
phone. HandTec is a website i've used in the past for my phone
purchases and it appears they now have stock of the LG handset. I'm
going to buy one of each shortly and when it arrives i'll be posting my
thoughts to list. the phone is available in blue/black, and red
versions. the links are below.

blue/black version:

http://www.handtec.co.uk/lg-wine-android-smart-flip-phone-blue-black.html

red: