[access-uk] LG Wine, 8MP?

  • From: "Steve Hyde-Dryden" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "csdryden" for DMARC)
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 15:53:06 -0000

Hi All,

I thought I'd try to clarify this a little.

http://www.handtec.co.uk/lg-wine-android-smart-flip-phone-blue-black.html

The above is the website which Mo very kindly posted. I've read this and it
does say that its got an 8MP camera though, it also says that its got a 3MP
camera so not quite sure on this. it may be that the Red one is the model
with the 8 MP camera. Mo, have you any idea?

Extract from the above website below:

DESCRIPTION.

LG Wine Android Smart Flip Phone - Blue/Black (SIM Free/Unlocked)

Design
The black version features a textured cross-hatch black cover. The phone
folds down to a size compact enough to stick into a pocket and carry around.

Display
The LG Wine Smart Flip phone comes equipped with a 3.5 HVGA IPS screen
(480x320-pixel resolution), and a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
processor.

Camera
This Flip phone features an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera allowing you to
take solid shots.

Battery
The LG Wine Smart features a 1,700mAh battery and 4GB internal storage
(there's 1GB RAM). The phone's LTE radio supports VoLTE.

Features
You'll also find an FM radio and Bluetooth 4.0 for pairing with other
devices.

Technical Specifications:

* Type: Flip
* 2G Network: GSM
* 3G Network: HSDPA
* 4G Network: LTE
* Sim-type:
* Dimensions: 117,7 x 58,7 x 16,6 mm
* Weight: 143 g
* Displaysize: 3,2" 320 x 480 pixel
* Displaytype: IPS LCD Display
* Memory int.: 4 GB, 1GB RAM
* Card slot: microSD, up to 32 GB
* Datatransfer:
* Connectivity: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
* CPU: 1,1 GHz Quad-Core Prozessor
* Battery: 1,700mAh (removable)
* Camera: 3,15 MP
* Oper.System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
* Stand-by: max.
* Talk time: max.

Hope that helps or does it just confuse even more smiles!

Steve HD