[access-uk] Kurzweil not auto recognising

  • From: "Mike Moore" <mikeis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 08:58:05 -0000

Hello,

I have the Kurzweil 12 version. On my desktop I was able to convert images
(as in scanned pages) into RTFs. Lately this option has disappeared off the
pull down menus.

Normal procedure:
Without Kurzweil being open, I went into My Documents folder, highlighted
the image file I wanted to convert to RTF, press ALT and move down to the
option to recognise images automatically. This produced an RTF file with the
same name as the original file.

Now the option has gone from the menus.

Suggestions, please,

Mike