[access-uk] Re: Kurzweil 1000 vs. OpenBook

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 03:54:30 -0000

Hi Graham,

Just to add further to this debate, although I have K1000, I have just
upgraded my Abbyy Fine reader to Version 9 Professional, and it is extremely
accessible, and easier to use than previous versions.  About 90 quid if you
don't have it, and 65 quid to upgrade from a previous version.  They even
mention accessibility in the manual.  I am impressed with this one.
http://www.abbyy.com.

All the best

Steve