[access-uk] Kurzweil 1000 question

  • From: Jim McAuslan <jimmcauslan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2014 09:44:23 +0100

Hi List,

I've just reinstalled Kurzweil version 12 scanning software with the latest patches. However, speech has defaulted to my external sound card but I rreally want speech output to my on board sound card. I know there is a way of changing this but for the life of me I've looked through all the menu options and word searched in the Kurzweil user manual, but sadly to no avail. If anyone on this list knows where I should go to change this setting I would be very grateful
.--
Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
Minds are like parachutes They work best when open