[access-uk] Kurzweil 1000 Version 6.0

  • From: "Phil Roberts" <philproberts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 20:56:39 +0100

Hi

I wonder if anyone knows how to configure Kurzweil 1000 6.0 to read collumns
straight across the page instead of listing all of the first collumn then
the second underneath.

I have searched round and round the             manual looking for a key stroke
but without success.  I know this is rather simple but i am getting
rather frustrated as i need to scan documents for work.  I work for one of the
High Street Banks so it needs to be correct.

I use XP Professional with JAWS 7.0.

I hope someone can put me out of my misery.

Look forward to receiving replies.

Regards.
Phil Roberts
Wednesbury