[access-uk] Kingston G2 MobileLite Wireless Reader

  • From: "Keith" <k.clyde@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 17:58:33 -0000

Hello All,

As a change from get_iplayer, I wonder if anyone has the product that is the
subject of this e-mail, please?

A small bit of the blurb says:

"use with Any Smart Phone / IPhone,

Extend mobile storage and stay connected with Kingston's MobileLite Wireless
G2.

The average smartphone only has 70 percent of its capacity available for
storage,

and many tablets don't include ports

which makes them come up short on storage.

MobileLite Wireless G2 adds storage, while freeing up your mobile device,

by letting you offload content to a Flash card or USB drive."

OK, enough of the blurb.

I bought this product, unseen, from MyMemory, thinking I would know exactly
how to use it,  but, now I have it, I absolutely don't know how it works.

What paperwork there is comes in half a dozen languages, but nothing about
how to use the product.

I thought it would be a useful accessory to download tracks from my iPhone,
which has 16 gb of storage, and I already have about 3,000 tracks on it.

If anyone has one of these devices, or knows anything about it, I would
appreciate some help, please.

With very best wishes,

Keith