[access-uk] Kindle for PC

  • From: "Mandy" <lovingtennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 00:43:46 +0100

I am utterly stumped over this.

I downloaded the accessible  Kindle shown  on this list as I couldn’t get
Kindle to work and still can’t.

Following the advice also given here I quit JAWS, entered on the name of a book
and then used control shift r for the book to read       and then  spaced and I
was able to read a couple of books  but not all and when I go to archived items
nothing happens and if I g to sync I get the message:  cannot connect at this
time please try later.  At the moment I have removed it but if I go into my
Kindle settings I seem to have a couple of Kindles on there and don’t seem to
be able to reregister.

The whole thing is just so frustrating.

Mandy.