[access-uk] Kindle for PC

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 12:58:20 +0100

Hi all -

I was trying to download a sample book from Amazon to run under Kindle for PC,
but inadvertently clicked a poorly labeled button, that turned out to be the
purchase button. because my account details are stored on their database, I was
immediately charged for the book. This is only £0.99, but wanted to give a be
careful warning for others trying to read free samples ahead of buying, and to
ask if anybody has managed to read samples successfully without, or before
buying? It seems a bit unclear to me which link or button to click for this, as
they are not so clearly defined -

Andy