[access-uk] Kindle accessibility

  • From: phil stephenson <philstephenson72@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 12:29:54 +0100

Hi All,

Have been off list for a long while and can't get on with list archive easily
so apologies if this has been covered on list before but I am really interested
in getting a Kindle but wondering what comments / experiences others on list
have of using one, tips and tricks and generally anything else I might want to
consider before finally making a purchase.

Please feel free to respond off-list if you want.

Many thanks,

Phil

----
Recruiting now at www.thequietrevolution.biz