[access-uk] Kindle Keyboard and Kindle for PC

  • From: Alfred King <alfredking10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 10:10:34 -0000

Now I have the Kindle for PC up and running, I did syncronise so was able to continue on the PC where left off on the KK. Now next question is when I return to KK, I want to be able to pick up where I leave off on PC. How do I do this? On PC how do I know the percentage progress? Is there page number somewhere on PC? I have Supernova magnification so if page numbers can be seen, if someone can just tell me where to look on screen. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tassie da hiphop kid" <tassie@xxxxxx>

From: Alfred King <alfredking10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 23:35:41 -0000
Subject: [access-uk] Kindle for PC

How do I choose one of the books on my Kindle for PC?  I have syncronised
with Kindle Keyboard but other books I did not order from Kindle store have
appeared and I did not download these at any time, not even on to PC so
worried I might be charged for these.  There were 3 extra books, Pride and
Prejudice, Grims Fairy Tales and another R L Stevensons.  I just need to
know how to navagate to each  book on my PC.  I have the keyboard
instructions for reading etc.