[access-uk] Re: Kindle Keyboard - How To Read A Book

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 11:50:46 -0000

Hi Alfred

Yes, my battery has announced that it is getting low, that I should plug in
the charger, then shuts off.  The first time it did this made me worry that
I might have lost my place in the book I was more than halfway through
reading.  Happily though, it was at the position where it stopped when I
went back to it, so that was great.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns