[access-uk] Kindle Keyboard - How To Read A Book

  • From: Alfred King <alfredking10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 10:05:58 -0000

Hi All
I have my Kindle keyboard up and running so to speak by having speech enabled
and the 3 books I have purchased are there but sighted people, one a Kindle
user, was unable to open one of the books yesterday for me to start reading.
He put it down to not knowing how it worked with speech but I am not so sure.
Would someone be so kind as to write me out step by step instructions as to how
to choose one of my 3 books open it and start reading it.  At this stage I am
interested in the following,
1. Continuous reading but pausing when I am interupted.#
2. Resuming my reading from pausing.
3 Navagating through the 3 books as I might like to be reading two or three of
them at the same time.  I presume where I stop, when I start that book again I
will be in the same place as where I left off.

Thanks.