[access-uk] Re: Kindle Keyboard

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 11:23:28 -0000

Hi Alfred

On either side of the Kindle Keyboard are page up and down buttons, but they
are pretty flush with the edge of the device.  You need to press these to go
up and down pages, not your five-way joystick, and remember that on each
page turn, you need to switch on the TTS.  This is a bit daft, but there it
is.

My books have all downloaded and start at the beginning thus far.  I wonder
if you are accidentally pressing the page down button on the very edge of
the unit, thereby advancing the book?  It is easy to press these buttons by
mistake.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns