[access-uk] Kindle Keyboard

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 12:17:01 -0000

Many apologies for cluttering the list, but we have no useful sighted
assistance here unfortunately.  Just one question please that should enable
me to get my WiFi key entered.  Where are the Sym and enter keys located on
the KK please?  I require the Sym key to change between letters and numbers,
and of course the return key to verify my entry.

Many thanks again for all assistance.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns