[access-uk] Re: Kindle Keyboard

  • From: "Michael Ray" <mike.ray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 19:46:30 -0000

Hello Andy.

I haven't heard the Kindle TTS voice so I can't possibly comment on that.

But some TTS devices are good enough to listen to. I use the TTS feature of my Victor Stream DAISY book reader all the time to read text files on the move, or more often laying on my bed :)

But I don't know how you can say everything is costing more and there is less choice. I don't know how old you are and I wouldn't want to come on like my dad and start saying 'in my day' etc. but it's only a generation since computers have found their way into our homes and even less since they have found their way into our pockets.

Mike Ray

----- Original Message ----- From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>