[access-uk] Re: Kindle Keyboard

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 11:40:56 -0000

Hi John

Thanks for that.  I don't have one at the moment, but am thinking that if I
don't get one, the Kindle Keyboard could be discontinued as I know it has
been around for ages.

Here's another question though.  Is the version for iOS accessible in
exactly the same way as the KK?  In other words, is there anything about the
KK that is in any respect better or more accessible than the app for iPhone
etc?

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns