[access-uk] Re: Kindle App

  • From: "Kevin" <drewdog2060@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 19:44:15 -0000

I have no idea, however I think if you (as I do) feel strongly enough about it, you should contact Amazon and ask why the Kindle app for Iphone, Ipod etc is not accessible and when Amazon will be addressing this.

Kind regards,

Kevin

-----Original Message----- From: Damon Rose
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2012 12:19 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Kindle App

Do we think it's a deliberate act that Kindle on iPhone can't use
voiceover?