[access-uk] Re: Kindle

  • From: "mark bishop" <bishopmark74@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 15:53:34 -0000

Hi Mandy
You can indeed download straight to the kindle. As for going back and forward you have the page up and down buttons on the side. You have to turn off the speech temporarily for this though. I hope you get on with it, I find it fantastic. There are improvements that could be made but it is a start.
Mark Bishop
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mandy" <lovingtennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>