[access-uk] Re: Kindle

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 17:07:35 -0000

In answer to your first question Jackie, you do NOT need to have the
Wireless Kindle connected to your PC, although that is an option.  It
can go wirelessly, even if your Kindle is at the far end of the
country.  You can even e-mail certain files as you get a *@kindle.com
address.

As for 3, it's small basic qwerty keyboard with a few extra buttons.

As for 4, you will need sighted help there to turn it on, but almost
anyone sighted can do that for you.

George.