[access-uk] Re: Kindel accessability

  • From: "Edward Green" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 00:02:18 +0100

Hi Jim,

I’m not sure how the Kindle is configured from Tesco or John Lewis, but you
need to bear in mind that it is already set up with your Amazon account details
if you buy it from amazon.co.uk.  The process to do this is inaccessible if you
buy one that is not set up.

Also, don’t rule out the 3g+WiFi model.  You may be forgiven for thinking that
the only use for the 3G version is for using the Kindle store on the device,
this is not true.

< NOR DO YOU NEED A £G separate sim card.

Ed