[access-uk] Re: Keying in Passwords Etc on the Touch

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 17:07:50 +0100

Hi Darran

As far as I know, you can't do that.  Each time you go into the App Store on
the iPod Touch or iPhone for that matter, you have to put in your password,
there is no way round that.  And I don't think you can buy them on the PC
and transfer, least I have never done it that way.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability

jandm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx