[access-uk] Kerzweil and shut down

  • From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 15:27:23 +0100

Hi all

Using Windows XP and Kerzweil 6, Jaws 5.1 in sleep mode.  Sometimes, when I
press f9 to scan, my computer either shuts down or goes into stand by mode.
Can anyone tell me why this might be and what I might do to stop it
happening?  The shut down might happen when I do control f9 for repeated
scan.

Thanks

Barry