[access-uk] Kerio personal firewall version four.

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 18:02:18 +0100

Hi list:

Please could someone help.

I have Kerio personal firewall version four running on my pc.  While I can
do most things, it denies access to my ftp client, so when I upload pages, I
have to disable the firewall temporarily .  Is there a way round this?
There are ways of the firewall asking you about every single connection the
pc makes to the internet, but after trying this, and having about forty
things ask me at start-up, I disabled the user permission thing and let the
firewall do its thing.  I would like to know how to enable my ftp client
though.  As I've said, to upload pages to my website, I have to disable the
firewall and renewable it when finished with that task.  This is surely
doing away with the purpose of having a firewall if one has to do this all
the time?  Any thoughts?  Thanks.

Hope to hear from you soon.

From Martin.

Please email me at: