[access-uk] Re: Kensington 7 port USB powered hub

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 11:37:43 -0000

Hi Ibrahim,

Did you mean to post this to Access-UK?

All the best

Steve

  _____

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Ibrahim Gucukoglu
Sent: Thursday 5 March 2009 11:29
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Kensington 7 port USB powered hub

Hi Everyone.

For those of you who own laptops or desktops, you'll appreciate the
frustration of not having enough USB ports to connect your devices to.  With
more and more devices requiring USB such as phones, gps receivers, printers,
scanners and external storage devices, you need a hub that provides plenty
of capacity and that can power these devices without too much drain on your
laptop or desktop power source.  I have here a Kensington 7 port USB hub for
sale.  This hub has 5 ports on the rear and two on the front to provide
quick connection for pen drives, mp3 players etc.  The hub comes supplied
with a mains AC power lead, is USB 2.0 high speed, plug and play and
requires no additional software or drivers to operate under windows 2000 and
above.  Comes supplied with a desk stand which can be removed if required.

I'd like £20 for this which includes the cost of postage within the UK.

All the best, Ibrahim.