[access-uk] Karens Replicator

  • From: "Colin Phelan" <colin_phelan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 21:25:59 -0000

Hi All,
I use Karens Replicator to back up laptops, pc etc..
I am doing this successfully in general but am now having an issue whilst
backing up my Music

The drive I am backing up includes approx 270 folders with sub folders and
files along with around 10 ad hoc files direct into the root folder i.e My
Music
When setting up the replicator it is only copying the files in the root i.e
My Music i.e 10 files
The log is saying the other 270 folders failed but not why
That I can see.
Include sub folders is ticked, filter set to All files with exclude files
that match filter not ticked which matches the version working successfully
Sorry so long winded anyone any ideas please
Thanks
Colin